Receptionist and Client Relations Coordinator
The Receptionist/Client Relations Coordinator will serve as a first contact with Zacharia Brown by managing the reception area, answering phones, coordinating conference room schedules for McMurray and Wexford offices, scanning and copying documents, processing mail, as well as well assisting attorneys and office staff with administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serving as first point of contact for clients and potential clients by answering the phones and greeting clients as they come into the office.
- Work with Intake Specialist to schedule client appointments and oversee conference room schedules for the McMurray and Wexford offices.
- Receive and organize necessary questionnaires from the intake process that are needed by the attorney for the initial consult appointment.
- Update and maintain new and existing client files in CLIO Client Management Software program for the McMurray/Wexford offices.
- Copy and Scan documents for client files and communicate and coordinate with the legal assistants and attorneys to manage file maintenance in CLIO Client Management Software.
- Receive, review, scan and distribute mail to attorneys and staff for office.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to all lawyers and staff in the McMurray Office.
- Work with Business Manager and Attorneys to oversee and maintain Zacharia Brown draw down accounts at local Registrars, Courts and Administrative Offices.
- Work with the business manager, staff and attorneys to manage inventory of office and marketing supplies.
- Comfortable with technology (ie. working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, document scanning, copying and client management software).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Self-starter and strives for excellence
- Experience in a law firm is helpful, but not required.
- Extremely organized and able to multitask.
- Must be comfortable with talking on the phone and typing at the same time and also have the ability to correspond professionally through letters and email.
- Strict attention to details in time management for overseeing client appointments and deadlines.
- Constantly looking for ways to improve the processes that are in place.
- Highly personable and enjoys working directly with clients and co-workers.
- Very motivated with a desire to learn more about Estate and Elder law.
- Comfortable in utilizing technology (such as Microsoft Office Products, document scanning and client management software and eagerness to learn more about technology.
- A successful candidate should already be a notary in the Commonwealth of PA, or be willing and able to become a notary.
PART-TIME POSITION (32 hours)
5 days per week: 9:00am – 3:00pm (M-F)
*Ideal for parent with child(ren) in school
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Compensation is based on experience and a competitive benefits package is offered.
WHERE TO SUBMIT RESUME & COVER LETTER
Via Website: Apply using the form at the top of the page
Via Email: email@example.com in the subject put “Receptionist/Client Relations Coordinator Opening.”
US Mail: 111 W. McMurray Road, McMurray, PA 15317 ATTN: Carrie Conboy, HR Director
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. This job description may evolve as needed and it is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements